Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Use the Force

In November, I was asked to paint at a Star Wars themed party.  This one was a lot of fun, mom had the Leia buns and a great Star Wars t-shirt on; dad appeared in a Storm Trooper costume.  They had a light sabre to hit the pinata.  And I painted all in theme.  I knew female faces would be a challenge; there aren't many recognizable female aliens, and you can't exactly paint girls to look like Leia.  So I went hunting.

There was Queen Amidala, of course.

And I found another few characters that apparently appeared in the television series.  The popular one was the Jedi Ahsoka.



The boys were easier.  I'd done Yoda before.  And Darth Maul was one of my very first face at my very first party in 2003.


The new ones for me, though, were Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper.  I think they were fairly successful for my first attempts!


Whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails